III _ project is going to International Architecture Festival EME3 _ 28.06 - 15.07.2012 Barcelona _ selected for exhibition

II _ artist-in-residence _ alg-a lab 01.11-03.12.2011 Valadares/Vigo _ diary of the residence

I _ Strangelet Festiv-all 08-2011, Valadares/Vigo _ interactive installation



LANGUAGE

ES (21) EN (7)

Monday, August 29, 2011

strangelet festiv-all v2 _ part 2

26-08-2011 The photos were taken just before the opening.


After two days of successful festival I have quite large quantity of people's drawings. Let me give some time to look at them more attentively and I will present you some of them. It is really exciting to observe how people think, what they want to relate you, how they can become the co-creators of your own project.

What is necessary to say: the aim is completed. We created some kind of the mosaic-tale about the city.
And for those who participated: thank you very much! I'm so glad to be with you during that time in Valadares :)

27-08-2011 The people was filling my subjetive map of Vigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment